A home is burglarized every 20 seconds in the United States according to the FBI. It is essential to have a comprehensive personal insurance program to protect your family, yourself, your home, and your assets. It also helps to protect your home by implementing a few basic security tips.
- Never post your location on social media while you are away from home.
- Get to know your neighbors, and let them know when you are out of town.
- Make sure you cancel your newspaper if you are gone for a long period.
- Install exterior lighting around your home.
- Always lock your doors.
- Trim landscaping away from your home.
We are ready to help you evaluate your home insurance and any other kind of personal insurance needs you may have. Getting a home insurance quote today is quick and easy with just a phone call to our office. We can make recommendations for improving your personal insurance program. Buying the right home insurance can help protect your home and your personal belongings. When you are confident you have the right kind of coverage, you can focus on what really matters.