Cutting Edge Technology
State of the Art Management System, multi-rater comparative software and remote access
Multiple National and Regional Insurance Carriers
Appointments with multiple national and Regional Property/Casualty/Health & Life Carriers
Competitive commissions on all new and renewal business
Proven Marketing Plan
We assist you with your own website, search engine optimization and a proven successful game plan to get you into the community
No production requirements or quotas
Back office support and training
Vested ownership in your book of business
Careers At DCInsurers
Independent Broker and Ownership Opportunities
- Captive agents that are tired of saying “NO”
- Small independent agents or agencies that do not have enough volume to support multiple company appointments
- Current Agency support staff that want to take the next step into sales
- Individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to make a career change
- We currently are recruiting team members all over Colorado, Arizona, and Utah, with an emphasis on the following areas: Boulder, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Denver Metro, Ft. Collins, Grand Junction, and Pueblo.
Our Commitment to Your Success
As a member of the Diversified Commercial Insurers team, you’ll be in business for yourself…however you will not be alone. We will assist you from day one with training, often directly with insurance company representatives. We will offer you proven strategies for success and will be there with you step by step. Our top producers earn over $250,000 annually…working from home!! Our system works!!
As an independent agent, with access to multiple carriers, you will not have any production requirements. No quotas. You will not be told what to sell. You choose the carriers and the lines of business you prefer to specialize in, whether it be personal lines, commercial lines or health and life.
Largest Company Representation
The greatest advantage of being an independent insurance agent is the freedom of accessing multiple carriers. As an independent agent, you truly are working for your client, not an insurance company. Doesn’t it then make sense to align yourself with an agency that has a large stable of companies? Mountain Insurance represents numerous carriers, allowing you to provide better coverage, options and affordable pricing for your customers.
"Thank You for working so hard..."Steve
"5 Stars"Miles M.